![]() tagboard Archive June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 July 2007 September 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 December 2011 April 2012 July 2012 Credits Layout: hearteditorials Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave |
Sunday, July 11, 2004
Yest went back nan hua to settle the mentoring thing..haiz..dunoe whether I can go regularly or nt cos got co prac every sat..haiz..how leh..and yest I almost cant make it for the mentoring lor cos after I had my lunch it was 1.35pm when I reached the hall to get my bag.in the end took cab to nan hua and walao it was damn ex lor..6 bucks plus!! everyone was there including the co teacher..so it was impossible for me to pao lu liao..but I already told my sl im going off..juz dat I dun wanna explain it again to the co teacher..i see him I sian diao already..in the end haf to chen4 he go off frm the door liao then faster sneak off..then todae the exco thing is announced and im rather shocked at some of the posts..but anw im nt in exco and im so damn qin4 xin4..cos it will be v time-wasting..heng..thank god..can spend more time on other stuff..yea~ then I told my seniors I may nt be able to make it for the first half of the concert cos I got speech dae..they v best..they wanted me to sit outside for chun tian zu qu and there are 5 movements for dat song..siao man! I cant sit outside one cos I will freak out..haiz.. The mentoring was quite fun lar..saw lot of my old classmates..and there were more mentors than mentees cos a lot of mentees pon..haiz..nvm lar..go round walk walk oso can get cip hours..nt bad…basically I didn’t met any of my mentees cos todae then I told them I wanna join…hope can make it lor..but next week and next next I cant go liao..nt until the njco concert is over..cant afford to skip anymore sat prac, unless I wanna get slaughtered by t**..haiz.. The nhco one quite ok lar..juz dat the cip hrs are not confirmed yet but hweeli and xinyu changing to mentoring cos its more stable and more cip hrs..actually I anything one..both oso dun mind doing..cos I go both oso v happy got my frens mah..hmmm..shall see how.. Hmm..it was quite a fun day lar..juz dat morn time njco prac v sian esp for sectional cos the instructor was quite angry wif us for nt doing wad we were told..haiz..heck lar..i hate dat sectional song..sucks man..nt nice and so tough..today da zu oso v sian…chang cheng still quite ok but tian shan last part I was hun-ing all they way..haizz..better go find my yin liao cos only left 2 weeks..cannot hun on stage one..lazy me.. Back at nanhua..so fun..only knew on dat dae that there’s the teaching sessions for nhco..but then got no one to teach cos the liuqin ppl nv cum..wad the hell..haiz..in the end went to dig out my fav nan hua liuqin to play..haiz..the liuqin becum v lan le..the sound quality deteriorate liao..sad..its like one yr nv see tis good liuqin of mine then becum like dat..y the juniors nv take good care of it?? Haiz..so sian then hl were playing the nh songs..actually quite fun lar..play yao zu and some other songs.. then juniors all got attitude probs one..haiz..esp the erhu ones..they actually damn lihai one..juz dat they act dunoe how to play and lorraine and melvis were damn pissed off wif them..wahahah..haiz..looking ard the co rm really brings back fond memories of nhco though the co rm is the new one..saw the ‘kick me please’ chair, ndp booklet and a lot of stuff..and how dare the juniors put the shi cheng scores right under the yang qin..walao..me and hl starting tot wad is dat file under the yang qin..then when we were trying to remove it rite..the entire yangqin almost topple off cos the file is used to support the broken wheels one…then I opened and see..shi cheng yin chun scores..no wonder the other dae I search high and low for it oso cant find it..and how dare they put the scores down there..so insulting..then I quickly remove the shi cheng scores and replace it wif the sco huayue mag wif hwc interview in it..haha..put it under instead..wahaha.. Haha..then went to YM café to eat after co wif xy, hl and lorraine..at first i thought the shop may nt open cos the dear old couple everytime got business to do one..so sometime nv open their shop..ate the banana split..so long nv eat liao..rem used to eat it wif joyce and xy after co prac..then we were toking abt a lot of crap..wahaha..so damn gao xiao..was laughing like crazy..hl was telling me abt the stories of her sch’s conductor and the dizi instructor..next time hl muz introduce to me.i want to noe tis instructor..so jian4 tan2 and ren3 so hao3..wahaha..then maybe next time me and hl will take liuqin exam..hmm..im seriously considering taking it..tink I wanna go take a grade since everyone’s asking u grade wad ar..then if I said I grade 0, v malu one..lolz..and maybe if hl join the outside co..the dunoe wad name one..i may consider joining too cos I dun wanna stuck in njco..so sian and I dun really know anyone there..then I surely cant make it to syco one..if can join a gd co outside wif hl, xy they all I will be damn happy..yeah!!hmm..shall wait til end of yr then see how.. |